Noodles - 200gm pack
Mixed vegetables - 1 cup
Onion chopped - 1/2 no
Tomato chopped - 1/2 no
Curry leaves - few
Ginger & Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Curry or Garam Masala powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Mint leaves chopped - few tbsp
Coriander leaved chopped - few tbsp
Cloves - 2
Cardamom - 1
Cinnamon stick - 1" piece
Oil - 2 tbsp
Water few tbsp
|Vegetable Kothu noodles|
1. Boil noodles until tender (al dent), drain from water, rinse in cold water, apply 1 tsp oil and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add the whole spices and saute for few seconds, add chopped onion and curry leaves, saute until onions are soft.
3. Add ginger & garlic paste to the pan and saute until raw smell leaves.
4. Add the mixed vegetables to the pan and saute for a minute.
5. Now add the chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook until soft.
6. Next add mint leaves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and required salt, stir well for a minute on medium heat.
7. Sprinkle few tbsp water to the pan and cook until light gravy is formed.
8. Add noodles to the pan, increase heat to high and stir well so the noodles are coated with masala, break the noodles to tiny pieces with ladel and stir fry until dry.
9. Finally garnish noodles with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with raita.
|Spicy Indian Noodles|