|Cauliflower Maggi Masala Noodles|
Cauliflower cut into tiny florets - 1 cup
Maggi masala instant noodles with given taste maker - 2 packs
Onion chopped small - 1 no
Tomato chopped small - 1 no
Ginger and Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves - few
Coriander leaves chopped - few tbsp
Cinnamon stick - 1/2"
Cloves - 2
Cardamom - 2
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Water - as per maggi noodles pack instructions + 1/4 cup
|Gobi Masala Maggi Noodles|
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cloves, cinnamon and cardamom, sauté for few seconds. Add chopped onion and curry leaves, sauté for a minute until onions are soft.
2. Add ginger & garlic paste and sauté until raw smell leaves.
3. Add the cauliflower florets to the pan and sauté for a minute.
4. Now add the tomatoes to the pan and sauté until tomatoes are soft.
5. Next add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, maggi masala taste make and few pinch of salt to pan, sauté for few minutes.
6. Add 1/4 cup water to the pan, simmer and cook cauliflower covered for 2 minutes on medium flame.
7. Once cauliflower are tender, add required water to the pan as given per the maggi noodles pack instruction and bring to boil.
8. When it starts boiling, break and add the maggi noodles to the pan, stir and cook until maggi noodles are tender and water dried.
9. Garnish Gobi masala maggi noodles with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
|Maggi Noodles Recipes|