|Paneer Manchurian Dry Restaurant Style|
Paneer cubes - 2 cups
Diced onion - 1 no
Minced onion - 1 no
Diced capsicum - 1 no
Minced ginger - 1" piece
Minced garlic - 3 cloves
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
Tomato sauce - 1 tsp
Red chilli paste - 1 tsp
Ajinomoto - 1/4 tsp
Cornflour - 4 tbsp
Maida / All purpose flour - 1 tsp
White pepper - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Chopped spring onions to garnish.
1. In a bowl combine cornflour, maida, white pepper and 1/4 tsp salt, mix well. Add paneer cubes to this flour mixture and coat well. Deep fry the flour coated paneer pieces in hot oil until golden browned. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add diced onion and capsicum. Quickly stir fry on high heat until onion and capsicum retain its crunchiness and set aside.
3. In the same pan heat 2 tsp oil, add minced onion, garlic and ginger, quickly stir fry for a second.
4. Add soy sauce, red chilli paste, tomato sauce, ajinomoto, required salt and sprinkle tsp of water to the pan and stir well.
5. Add the deep fried paneer pieces to the pan and toss well to coat the sauce. Toss paneer manchurian until dry.
Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve.