|Besan Burfi with Condensed Milk|
Besan/ Kadalai Maavu - 2 cups
Condensed Milk - 400 gms
Ghee - 8 tbsp
Cardamom powder - less than 1/4 tsp
|Easy Besan Burfi|
1. Roast besan flour with ghee in a pan for 15 mins on low heat until raw smell leaves.
2. When besan flour is well roasted add cardamom powder and condensed milk to the pan.
3. Keep stirring until mixture thickens and forms to big mass leaving sides of pan.
4. Transfer mixture to greased plate and cut into desired shapes.
5. Allow completely to cool and enjoy.