|7 Cup Burfi|
Kadalai mavu / Besan - 1 cup
Ghee - 1 cup (melted)
Grated coconut - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 3 cups
|Seven Cup Sweet|
1. Grease a tray with ghee and keep it ready.
2. Roast besan slightly and allow to cool.
3. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and whisk together to get lump free mixture( will look like Dosa
4. Pour this mixture to nonstick pan and place on medium heat. Keep stirring until mixture thickens and forms to bubbly big mass, which will not stick to sides of pan( will take around 7 to 8 mins).
5. At this stage transfer this mixture to greased tray and level it.
6. Cut them to squares when they are warm ( as we do for any Burfi or Mysore pak) and allow to cool.
You can substitute 1 cup ghee with 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup ghee
Also can substitute grated coconut with grated carrot.
|Seven Cup Burfi|