|Kheema Pasta Biryani|
Minced Mutton Keema - 250 gms
Macaroni / Pasta - 250 gms
Onion minced - 1 no
Tomato chopped - 1 no
Ginger & garlic paste - 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tbsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Curd - 2 tbsp
Chopped mint leaves - handful
Chopped coriander leaves - handful
Cinnamon stick - 2" piece
Cardamom - 4 nos
Cloves - 4 nos
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Water - 1/2 cup
|Mutton Kheema Pasta|
1. Cook pasta al dent as per box instructions in salted water. Drain pasta, mix 1 tsp oil and set aside.
2. In a deep pan heat oil, add whole garam masalas and onions, saute till onions turn brown.
3. Add ginger & garlic paste to the onions and saute till raw smell leaves.
4. Add keema to the pan and stir fry for 3 mins.
5. Next add chopped mint and coriander leaves, tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and curd to the pan, stir fry everything on medium heat for 5 mins.
6. Now add water to the pan, stir well and cook keema covered on medium heat for 8 to 10 mins.
7. Once keema is cooked, add salt to keema, stir well and cook uncovered until the gravy slightly thickens.
8. Finaly toss pasta to the keema gravy, mix well until keema and pasta are dry.
Serve hot Keema Macaroni Biryani with raita