two

Search this blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vegetable Noodles Soup


Ingredients

Carrot finely chopped-1
French beans finely sliced-6
Minced garlic-1tsp
Tofu finely chopped-1/4cup
Cooked Noodles-1/2cup
Salt and Pepper to taste
Vegetable broth bullion cube-2( dissolve in 4 cups of water) or Vegetable broth-4cup



Method
Heat olive oil in a medium pot, add the chopped vegetables, garlic and tofu. Saute for a minute, add the cooked noodles and Vegetable broth. Bring to boil and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.





Sending this recipe to Sireesha's Soup'N Juice Event.

13 comments:

Abhilash said...

Is this a chinese soup, Noodles dikh nahi rahe hain!

Kidding...

But I personally feel a attachment between kanji vellam(rice water) and the soups, both appear to me the same...

:)

Unknown said...

Love this simple and easy soup. Nice click too.

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Abhi- Dear you are growing old, better wear glasses yaar:)
I would like to invite you to my home so u can taste my soup and find the difference between Kanji vellam and Soups:)

Priya Suresh said...

Simple but yet a delicious soup..

Aps Kitchen said...

A ez way Gud one :)...loved it!!

Padma said...

My fav soup... pic looks very tempting :)

Sushma Mallya said...

Thats a very easy & healthy soup...looks delicious...will try it soon

priya said...

I wud like to gift u an award,dear...plz collect it frm my blog!

Brian Robertson said...

Great post and seems easy enough to make. Looking forward to making this recipe this Fall and Winter.

Shri said...

Such a comforting soup!I missed quite a few posts of yours' as I was out of town but a great read about you(prev post)!

dsdsds said...

yummy!!

Parita said...

Soup looks quite inviting :)

Padhu said...

Looks delicious!New comer here .Do check my blog when time permits.