|Telur Curry Recipe|
I wanted to make a quick and easy Malaysian Egg Curry for my Roti Jala. But I didn’t have few ingredients in my pantry so with minimal ingredients I made this easy Malaysian style egg curry It was real close to the authentic Telur curry.
Large Eggs ( hard boiled and shell removed ) – 6 nos
Large potatoes ( boiled and cubed ) – 2 nos
Onions medium sliced – 2 nos
Tomato medium sliced – 1 no
Ginger and Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 and ¼ tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Fennel powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Ajinomoto – ¼ tsp or Chicken Stock cube – 1 no
Salt to taste
Coconut milk – 4 tbsp
Water – 1 cup
Oil -2 tbsp
|Egg Curry with Roti Jala|
1. Heat oil in a pan, when pan is hot add the sliced onions and stir fry until onions turns soft.
2. Add the ginger and garlic paste to the pan and sauté for a minute.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan and sauté for a minute.
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, fennel powder, ajinomoto and salt to the pan, stir fry on low heat for 2 mins.
5. Add 1 cup water to the pan, mix well and bring the curry to boil.
6. When curry starts boiling, add the hard boiled eggs and boiled potatoes to the curry, mix well and simmer curry until slightly thickens.
7. Add the coconut milk to the curry, mix well and remove pan from heat.
8. Garnish curry with curry leaves and serve hot with Roti Jala or Paratha.
|Malaysian Egg Curry|