|Roti Jala Recipe|
Recipe courtesy Ayam brand products video
To make this net bread you need roti jala mold, since I couldn't find one I used a empty condensed milk can and made several holes at the bottom of the can.
All purpose flour - 125 gms ( 1 cup)
Water - 125 ml ( 1 cup)
Eggs beaten - 2 nos
Salt - 3/4 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Cooking oil - Needed
Coconut milk - 2 cups
|Malaysian Net Bread|
1. Sift flour through sieve. Add sifted flour and salt to a large bowl. Mix well.
2.In another bowl whisk together water, coconut milk, turmeric powder and eggs until mixed well.
3. Add the whisked liquid mixture to the flour and again whisk well until smooth and thin batter is formed.
4. Strain the prepared batter through sieve to remove any lumps.
5. Heat a non stick pan, add oil to the pan and grease well.
6. Fill the can with batter, on the hot pan go in circular motion so batter pours through the can holes on the pan like net.( you can watch video to understand more).
7. Turn the pan heat to medium and cook the roti on one side for a minute, once roti is cooked fold it and serve on plates. Continue the same process with rest of batter.8. Serve hot Roti Jala with Telur Curry or AyamCurry
|Roti Jala with Telur Curry|