|Chicken Sausage Masala Rice|
Basmati Rice - 1 cup
Chicken Sausage - 3 nos
Chicken Stock or Water - 1 and 1/2 cups
Ginger and Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 3/4 to 1 tsp
Tumeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Salt to taste
Cloves - 2 nos
Cardamom - 1 no
Cinnamon - 1" piece
Oil - 1 tbsp
Mint and Coriander leaves chopped - few tbsp (optional)
|Chicken Sausage Recipes|
1. Chop chicken sausages to thick slices.
2. Heat oil in a pan when hot add cloves, cardamom and cinnamon, saute for few seconds.
3. Add chopped chicken sausages to pan and stir fry for a minute.
4. Now add red chilli powder, tumeric powder, garam masala powder, ginger and garlic paste to pan and stir fry until raw smell leaves.
5. Add the chicken stock to the pan and bring it to boil.
6. When the stock starts boiling add rice, chopped herbs and required salt to the boiling stock.
7. Cover the pan with lid and cook on low heat until rice is tender and done.
Serve hot with Raita.
|Chicken Sausage Indian|