two

Search this blog

Friday, August 23, 2013

My New Blog - ©Chettinad Recipes - http://chettinadrecipesblog.blogspot.com

Chettinad Recipes

My mom and grandma, gracious Chettiyar ladies spent most of their time in cooking and handicrafts. With growing family and its needs my granny lived in various parts of Tamilnadu and my mom after marriage moved to Chennai forever. As I grew up and my marriage life in US and currently in Australia brought me wide visibility about international cuisines and thereby started its influence in my kitchen.
I always wanted to record and preserve my granny's handcrafted Chettinad recipes and I thought the right time has begun now, I enquired and learnt lots of traditional Chettinad recipes from my mom, as my grandma is no more, I tried to preserved her handwritten authentic recipes as much as possible and also traced lots of traditional recipes from my relatives too.
You can expect a variety of authentic Chettinad and South Indian recipes in my new blog and with touch of  my restaurant style Chettinad recipes too.
I would like you to travel with me through my chettinad cooking experiences and try out these recipes, your feedback are greatly appreciated as they are my motivating factors.
Chettinad Recipes Blog

1 comment:

Shobha said...

This is simple and yummy side dish..
Congrats for the new blog !