|Quick Boiled Egg Fry|
Boiled eggs - 4 nos
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 3 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4tsp
Salt - 3/4 to 1 tsp
Oil - 4 tbsp
Water - 4 tbsp
|Simple egg fry|
1. Cut the boiled eggs into half.
2. In a wide pan or kadai mix red chilli powder with coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, oil and water.
3. Place the pan on medium heat and keep stirring until thick gravy is formed.
4. Lower pan heat and place halved boiled eggs down facing the pan, cover with lid and cook for 3 mins.
5. Remove boiled eggs to plate along with masala.
Garnish with curry leaves and serve along with chapati, steamed rice or as appetizer.