two

Search this blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Honest Award


My dear friends Priya, Padma and Sireesha passed the 'Honest Scrap' award.
Thanks a lot friends and love u all.

10 honest things about me

1) Since i love trying and experimenting new recipes, it had been a very long time i had cooked a proper South Indian meal.

2) I am lazy to wake up early in morning, so every morning my sunrises at 9'o clock.

3) My hubby loves, praises and eats whatever i experiment and cook, poor soul;)

4) I like to keep every-thing neat and clean, i want someone to clean things (I'm lazy).

5) I cannot compromise on my shopping, every weekend is my shopping festival.

6) I am so attached to my Mom and Hubby, i can never be without them.

7) I always speak from my heart, that's my plus and minus point.

8) I love to be happy and keep others happy so i pass wits, imitate the comedians and be naughty.

9) I love Ice cream, Pop corn and Non-vegetarian dishes.

10) Honestly i don't know what to write for the 10th point.


Rules:



I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
I must list 10 honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

I am passing Honest Scrap Award to




8 comments:

Aps Kitchen said...

Thank u for passing me on :) m obliged...wil get bac soon :)

Priya Suresh said...

Thanks a lot dear for sharing this award with me, am honoured and congrats.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with us.

Parita said...

Congratulations on your award dear and thanks a ton for passing the same to me :)

BDSN said...

Hi..I came across your blog from Sailu's. Congrats on your award.It was nice to read about the 10 honest things...anyway..does the kashmiri chilli powder give such a hue to your dish? I have never used kashmiri red chilli powder.Is it very hot as it looks?

Angie's Recipes said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for sharing it with us. That's very kind of you!

Angie's Recipes

Purva Desai said...

Congrats for the award, it was a nice read and got to know more about u.........thank you for thinking about me and passing it to me

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Thank you all for your wishes!

BDSN- Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always use Everest(Indian Brand) Chilly powder. There are two types of chilly powder Kashmirilal powder and Thikalal powder. Kashmiri chilly powder is mildly hot but gives bright red color where as Thikalal chilly powder is very hot, as well as gives bright red color to the dish.